My strategy is for you to analyze the first lineup of Tiangang in the martial arts arena of this "National Water Margin" game. Now I'd like to introduce some of the generals needed in this lineup.
1. the stone show is placed in number one, and his biggest feature is his awesome ability to fight back. His desperate skill is in battle. If he dies, all enemies in the place will be damaged. This damage is 35% of his own health value. For enemies with low HP, this damage is very dangerous to him.
2. Yang Zhi is placed in the second position. His surprise skill is that if the enemy attacks our team-mates, Yang Zhi will cause 60% damage to the enemy attacking our team-mates. That's why we put Yang Zhi in the second position, so that he can be closer to each of his teammates.
3. Mu Hong is placed in position third. Mu Hong's characteristic is that his ability to fight back is awesome. His armor skills enable him to attack the enemy by 70% of the attack damage when he is attacked by the enemy.
4. In the fourth position is Wang Huan, whose fighting skills can cause damage to the enemy with the lowest health value in the enemy lineup. So it's a good choice to put him in the front row.
5. In the fifth position is Yan Qing. His strong Crossbow Skill is that if the attack of his nearby teammates enters the critical hit state, the enemy who is critically hit by his teammates will receive the attack damage from Yan Qing again, which means that Yan Qing's skill will automatically lock the enemy who is critically hit by his teammates to attack.
6. In the sixth position, XiMenqing's bullying skills are the same as those of Wang Huan in the fourth position.
After reading the first lineup strategy of Tiangang list in the National Water Margin martial arts arena brought by Xiaobian, do you have your own experience on the arrangement of generals when breaking the battle?