In fact, no matter what the game is, there are basically a lot of small skills, which need players to find and explore. Here, I will directly share with you some skills that should be mastered in this game, so I suggest that you should look at the strategies before playing the game, so that you can avoid many detours in the game.
1. Wushen: in the game Taiji panda, the role of a general is not only used to improve our combat effectiveness, but also to attack the enemy together, because the general enemy attacks your general first, not you, so the general also plays a role to resist some damage for you.
2. Boss: players should remember this rule, that is, if you meet a small boss (non elite boss and big boss), his priority attack target will not be you, but the generals you carry. When the generals die, they will attack you. However, the elite boss and big boss will not care about the generals you carry, and they will directly target you as soon as they see you.
3. In this game, when the character attacks, it will automatically approach the enemy, so this effect can help you find the enemy ahead of time, lock you as the target, and you can take this opportunity to avoid the enemy's attack.
4. Traps: as for traps, there is one thing that players need to pay attention to, that is, traps will have the effect of attack judgment on players' characters (whether you or your shoelace generals). But traps don't have that effect on the enemy.
5. Energy: players will consume their own energy when using skills other than ordinary attack skills, but players' ordinary attack can recover their energy, so when playing housework, you must remember not to just release your special skills, but to match ordinary attack with your special skills, so as to ensure that your energy is sufficient.