In "crazy cut Three Kingdoms 2" this game also designed a lot of levels for you players, today I mainly analyze how to pass quickly and easily.
1. If you want to easily pass the customs, the combat effectiveness of the players is the most basic requirement. If you want to improve the combat effectiveness, you have to upgrade the generals and arms. Both the generals and arms need to spend gold coins to upgrade. Therefore, the players can get gold coins through tasks and repeatedly break through the customs, because even if they break through the customs You can also get the dropped gold coin bag if you enter the level again.
2. Players must grasp their attack distance when fighting. If you can grasp your best attack distance, it will also be helpful for your customs clearance. The so-called clearance distance is to stand where the enemy can't attack you, but you can attack the enemy. This needs to be grasped by the players themselves in the operation. Zhao Yun's weapons are far away from the enemy's weapons, except for big boss and mage.
3. Players must grasp their own advance and retreat when fighting with the boss, because the boss's attack distance is quite far, players must step back in time to avoid his attack, if the players don't have enough time to step back and get away, they can choose to rush forward and behind the boss, ha ha, this is really a practical trick.
4. We also need to pay attention to the selection of arms. Arms are generally divided into two types: offensive and defensive. I suggest that players use offensive arms before they get close to the enemy camp, use defensive arms after they reach the camp, and use defensive arms when playing boss.
5. The use of skills is also skilful. Don't use it indiscriminately. Ordinary skills are usually used to kill soldiers. Crazy chop must be used when playing boss. However, when there are many soldiers who can't cope with it and there is enough time for the crazy chopping to recover, you can use the crazy chopping to kill the soldiers.