For non-r players and civilian players, it is difficult to form an excellent Qin Shi Mingyue 2 lineup. For the balance of the system, Qin Shi Mingyue 2 officially launched many high cost-effective hero cards for players to choose from. Today, Xiaobian will take you to recommend a set of Qin Shi Mingyue 2 civilian lineup for non-r players on the basis of the difficulty of card acquisition and combat effectiveness.
1、 Qin Ming Yue 2: recommended Card Hero for common people
1. Mohist giant: the attack power and group attack are excellent. The orange Mohist giant card grows well in all aspects.
2. Mohist Tianming: suppression ability and output are superior, hero you deserve.
3. Xiaoyaozi: a more comprehensive card hero, whose attributes grow generally.
4. Mr. Xu: the overall output of the team has been greatly improved.
5. Gao Jianli: being able to resist and fight is the hero most worthy of civilian players.
2、 Qin Mingyue 2 civilian team strategy
The above several hero cards are the main force of the civilian lineup. Secondly, hero players can choose snow girl, Gao Yue and so on. These hero players are relatively easy to get, and they have dropped in many copies, and the probability of pulling out is relatively large. Although their combat effectiveness is not the strongest, they are all very cost-effective, and they can also make friends with each other. Generally speaking, this is the best lineup in the late Qin Dynasty Mingyue 2 civilian period. In the early and middle period, players can invite people from the gatekeeper system to help them fight, and cultivate these heroic cards with the saved resources.