Berserker is good at melee, with firm eyes and strong body. It is the first choice for many players in the scourge. It's just that if you choose a suitable career, you still need to cultivate well to maintain your advantages. Adding skills is a very important part.
1. Pick up: the first skill of crazy soldiers, but its importance is absolutely the first. This skill has a short CD, high damage and floating effect. It can help you get rid of being abused when brushing monsters. It is seriously recommended that you fill it up.
2. Soul splitting: This is used as the main skill in the early battle, but its effect as magic damage in the later stage is definitely not as good as that of physical attack damage. My suggestion is to fill it up, not to mention that it can be used for a long time in the early stage. This skill can also be used in the later stage if you encounter physical injury free monsters.
3. Qianjin Dundi: CD short is also the advantage of this skill. In effect, it can bring three sections of high damage output. Recently, there is a new flowering effect, which can help you achieve the effect of group injury, so it is necessary to fill it up.
4. Three stage chop: the attack speed of the skill is too slow and the single damage is not high. Although it can bring three stages of attack in total, it can't be well played by monsters for a long time, so this skill can give up adding points.
5. Block: if you block, it's not that you're not advised to add some, but it's really useless in the early stage. Let's keep it until the later stage.
6. Ghost swordsmanship: players who play crazy warriors know the benefits of this skill. Fill it up without dispute.
7. Ascending dragon strike: the damage is good, and the CD is not too long. It is recommended to fill it up.
8. One cut: too long skill preparation time is a hard injury. In terms of damage value, it is not much higher than the initial pick-up skill, and it is not suitable for use when there are too many. As a backup skill, you can choose to add a little bit.