Yujian and Longwu are disciples of Shushan sect, but they have very big differences. Here, I'll introduce to you what kind of role Yujian is in this. After knowing him, I'm sure you will like this role more.
I Characteristics: Shushan sect is a sect that focuses on cultivating immortals, and Yujian is one of the more outstanding disciples. The cultivation of Yujian is mainly integrated with the sword in your hand, which can achieve the realm of human sword integration. Players who have seen the "Legend of fairy sword and Qixia" should be very familiar with Shushan sect and have a certain understanding of Yujian. Yujian is an output oriented class in this game, and because his attack must be close to the enemy before it can be touched, this is a close combat output hero.
1. Seal the throat with one sword: it can make an enemy suffer serious ice damage.
2. One sword evokes the soul: the effect of this skill is that the fierce woman makes the enemy who is favored by the imperial sword be interfered by the chain, which can not only cause damage to him, but also pull the enemy in front of her. This skill also has a calming effect, which can make the enemy unable to act for a short time.
3. Long river sunset: while causing ice damage to the enemy, it will also weaken the enemy's physical damage defense ability.
4. Unknown sword formula: while causing serious damage to the enemy, the enemy's movement speed is also greatly weakened.
5. Tianwaifeixian: it can attack all the enemies around it, so this is a group injury skill, which can make the enemies suffer damage from the combination of two attributes, and their elemental resistance will also be weakened.