Everyone knows the magic thorn's lineup in the legend of the tower of knives, but there are also some disadvantages that can't easily win. Let's take a look at the difficulties of the magic thorn's defensive lineup in the legend of the tower of knives.
1. The survival ability is relatively low, and the output of magic thorns cannot be guaranteed. Players with control skills need to protect magic thorns, and additive resistance players can improve the resistance of magic thorns themselves.
2. Both skills and big moves belong to single output, which is difficult for the enemy to deal with, and big moves will often be deceived by the monkey's split. Therefore, we need to match players who can clean up their separation ability.
3. The big move is still very fast for the mage in the back row of the enemy, but there are still some problems for the enemy who dodges relatively high. When facing the combination of Almighty and fawn, he will also be unable to do his best.
4. During the big move, you will also be controlled by the enemy personnel. Therefore, our team members need to attract the enemy's firepower, and the heroes in control need not leave the enemy a chance to control.
5. Fear control is a natural enemy for outbreak. We can only choose to avoid such opponents. If we really want to play, we also need to bring heroes who can control the opposite lineup.
Therefore, when matching the lineup, we'd better choose a strong team of nannies to ensure the output of magic spurs. Usually, three nannies in the team can ensure the safety of magic spurs. You can also use white cattle, enemy mages, monkeys, blue cats and other cutting heroes to cooperate with magic thorns to form a group cutting is also a good choice.
The above is about the difficulties of the legendary magic bayonet defense lineup. I hope players can reasonably choose the above lineup.