There are many weapons in the "Diablo fighting 2" game. Here I mainly introduce the advantages and disadvantages of these weapons for you players.
1. Short knife: its attack speed is relatively fast, but because it is short, its attack distance is relatively close. This weapon is generally used when the player is close to the enemy.
2. Stab palm: its attack speed is also relatively fast, but the attack distance is also relatively close. At the same time, players need to be close to the enemy before they can use it.
3. Double fork: its attack speed is relatively fast, similar to the previous two weapons, but in terms of attack distance, double fork can attack the enemy a little farther away. It is suggested that players use this weapon when they are close to the enemy.
4. Double truncheon: its attack power is quite high, but its attack speed is not optimistic. In terms of attack distance, it is almost the same as the first two weapons I mentioned earlier. Therefore, players are advised not to use this weapon too frequently. They can use it properly when the time is right. Generally, it is better to use it when the action range is relatively large and it is easy to grasp the gap.
5. Double broadsword: its attack speed and attack distance are quite good, not very good and not low. It is relatively balanced to use. Novice players can choose this weapon. The use of this weapon can reduce the burden of players who are not familiar with the operation.
6. Japanese Knives: its attack distance is its biggest advantage, it is the farthest attack distance in all weapons, its attack power is also awesome, but it is relatively weak in attack speed. Game player is easy to be caught by the enemy by using this weapon. This weapon is suitable for players to use when they are far away from the enemy.