In the national aircraft war, the order of the twelve palaces is randomly assigned by the computer, so it is still difficult for players to successfully pass the customs. Let's take a look at the introduction of the twelve palaces boss in the national aircraft war expedition mode.
1. Taurus will also have collision skills after the later stage. If the output is insufficient, you can kill Taurus before, but players also need to master a skill that is to learn to avoid.
2. The boss of cancer has the contraction of pliers and two second kill injuries of volume collision, so players need to deal with this boss carefully.
3. Virgo's art work is still good, but the delineated range is still terrible. It is estimated that the damage caused can also lead to seckill.
4. Libra's sword of judgment belongs to the skill of second kill.
5. The red crosshair of Sagittarius can be killed when we encounter it, so we must choose to leave the position immediately after locking.
6. Scorpio's lasers are basically fired once on the left and right, so it's very helpful for us to prepare for avoidance.
7. The blue bubble in Aquarius can ignore the damage caused by bombs and second kills, so players need to avoid when they see the blue bubble.
8. Pisces' disc rotation can be sent out from both sides, and players will die if they touch it a little carelessly.
9. Scorpio boss rotating laser can cause second kill.
10. Some small leaders also have second kill damage, but it is not prominent by comparison.
The above is about the twelve house boss strategy of the national aircraft war expedition mode. I hope players need to be careful when seeing these Lords. So far, the Lords of Scorpio and Gemini have not seen the data blank.