There is a friendly PK system in the "fantasy Three Kingdoms" game, which is a popular system in this game. Here, I'll analyze some common sense we should master in this game for you players.
1. First of all, to enter the system, you need to go to the campaign map to find the God of war for hegemony, and then click the icon of God of war for hegemony to enter the friendly PK system.
2. In this system, you need one of the players to create a room before you can enter the game. Each player who joins the room has to choose whether to join the Shu army or the Wei army in advance. When the number of people who join the room meets the requirements, you can start PK.
3. Friendly PK system can fight one-to-one, two to two, three to three, and four to four. The minimum number of players can be one-to-one, and the maximum number of players is four to four, which can't be more. However, we must meet the requirement that the number of players in both teams is symmetrical, and asymmetric things can't start the game.
4. The player who creates the room is the owner. The owner can have privileges, assign the order of players in the two teams, and force the players who don't want to stay in the room to kick out.
5. This system has no requirements for the number of players' participation, so every player can participate in this friendly PK countless times every day.
6. We can get experience reward from it. This reward can be obtained no matter whether we win or lose, but the difference will determine the quantity of experience we get. All players in the winning lineup can get reputation rewards, while all players in the losing lineup won't get reputation rewards and lose your reputation, so it's a safe way to play.