If you want to bid farewell to the title of novice and become an expert player in the game, you have to master some skills. Here I'll share with you some skills that I think you have mastered in the process of making yourself an expert player.
1. Don't let yourself be in a passive position. In this game, our main task is to attack the enemy, then defend the enemy, and also to produce resources. I personally think the most important of the three tasks is to let yourself be in an active state and not always be attacked by other players.
2. Players who have just come into contact with this game must be unfamiliar with platoon arrangement. Since they have no experience, they should learn to learn from other people's platoon arrangement. In their spare time, they can go to the ranking list to find more advanced players to refer to their layout methods, so that they can learn from them, and then make their own research to summarize their own layout The way.
3. The city wall is very important for us, so if we have enough money, or if we don't know where to spend it, we can use it to upgrade our own city wall, because our resources can only be safe by the protection of the city wall.
4. If you always attack someone whose level is lower than your own, and you can't get much resources from them, it's better to fight for a long time.
5. We must remember to expand our own granary and bank, because both granary and bank have the upper limit of resource storage, so if we want to store more resources, we must remember to expand them. And when attacking other players, they should also take food and money as the target.
6. As soon as possible to join a trade union, you can get some benefits.