In Lanling king, there are two kinds of skills carried by players' characters. One is basic skills, and the other is skills that need to be activated by us. Moreover, we can also choose the skills that we want to activate, and there are certain requirements for getting activated skills, as well as upgrading skills.
First of all, if we want to get activation skills, we need to meet certain requirements before we can get them. When we successfully meet the requirements, the activation skills will be activated automatically, and then automatically stored in the skill library. Players can go to the skill library to choose the skills they need to carry. When we get the activation skill, we need to upgrade it. Upgrading skills requires a certain amount of immortal coins and skill points, both of which can be obtained when doing tasks. Then I'll talk about the skills that can be learned.
1. Return blood: can let own life get certain treatment.
2. Charge: instantly move the enemy around, and then attack him, so that his health, hit rate, and dodge ability are weakened to a certain extent.
3. Weakness: it can weaken the enemy's attack power and defense ability, and also cause certain damage to the enemy.
4. Stun: the hit enemy will be damaged and stun. It can last for a few seconds.
5. Group attack: doubles the damage done to all enemies nearby. When the damage is the highest, it can cause them to receive eight times the damage.
6. Dispel: trigger this ability to remove all benefits and all negative effects.
7. Ignite: allows enemies to take continuous damage for up to 12 seconds. This ability is only useful for characters, not monsters.
8. Injury free: trigger this skill to make yourself invincible for three seconds without any damage.
9. Counter injury: return all the damage you have suffered to the enemy who attacks you, so that they can get their own damage.