[restricted score level]
Happy Xiaole such levels require that in the prescribed number of steps or time, players can get a score of one star to pass smoothly. If you don't get a standard score of one star after the specified number of steps or time is used up, you will fail to pass.
[eliminate designated target level]
In the upper left corner of the game level, there is a clearance requirement, that is, the goal. In a certain number of steps, only the target number of eliminated small blocks can reach the goal required by the level clearance; the elimination targets of the level can include the following: ice, snow, target animals, linear effects, explosion effects, magic bird effects, gems, etc.
[get golden pod level]
It is required to move the target number of golden pods to the collection port within a certain number of steps. The following points should be paid attention to when playing such a level:
1. Don't move the golden pod to the steps, otherwise it can't fall;
2. The falling way of golden bean pod is not all straight line. In many cases, the lateral animals can be eliminated to make the lentils fall diagonally to avoid the steps and reach the mouth;
3. The quickest way is to use linear effects and explosive effects to assist the clearance;
4. Don't care too much about the linear effects and explosion effects that can't be used in the distance. Magic bird effects are always needed;
5. Even if the black fur ball is hit by the straight line effect or the explosion effect, it will still prevent the golden pod from falling. It's best to use the special effect when it goes away.
6. The venom can prevent the fall of golden bean pod. It can also be used to kill the small animals that cannot be eliminated under the golden bean pod, and then eliminate the venom.
1. After eliminating the ice around the snowman in the game, the snowman will step on the thin ice first, and then choose the thick ice;
2. The snowman only steps on the ice four times at a time. If the player wants the snowman to step on the specified ice, just let the total number of specified ice in the game interface be less than or equal to four. If the number of ice is more than four, the snowman will step on it randomly.