Today Xiaobian brings you the strategy of playing Dragon hunting and treasure hunting. Let's take a look at the tips in this activity.
Experience of choosing lattice
1. Players in the way to the box dunjia Click to see around the grid, if there is a nearby transfer will be recorded, then when you finish what you need to go back to transfer. If the player is only 1 or 2 spaces short of the end point and his physical strength is enough to reach a nearby dunjia, he will choose to go to the surrounding dunjia first. When you recover some action power, he will choose to enter the next picture.
2. Players can get a lot of points when they go to the green and blue battle grid, but Xiaobian wants to tell you that transmission is the best way to get points, because a little action can get two grid points.
3. Xiaobian also tells you that the ultimate goal of grid walking is not to quickly go to the next level, but to get the gold box of each level! Don't choose to abandon the gold box in order to quickly go to the next level. You need to know that the reward of a gold box is equivalent to 10 ordinary squares.
Rule of choice
1. If the wooden box is within 4 spaces of the grid, choose to eat the small wooden box and the nearby dunjia. If a single dunjia is within 3 spaces of the grid, choose to eat dunjia.
2. When the first rule of route selection is not satisfied, you should first choose to take the transmission (if you encounter the transmission at the beginning, you can directly use the transmission without taking care of the box; if you are approaching the end of the grid, you should not choose to take the transmission grid)
3. When the first and second rules of choice are not satisfied, choose to go to the next level. Xiaobian lists the remaining priorities here: green battle grid, blue battle grid, answer grid, adventure grid. There's a teleport. Teleport now. Don't go back.
In any case, even if you need to make a detour or lose a battle, you must try your best to open the golden box. If you don't open the gold box on this floor, you'd better not rush to the next floor.