Players who have played the hand game "Shenwu" should know how to play the gang competition, but many players are really at a loss about the way to play the characteristic activity of the gang competition. So the editor will introduce in detail how to play the gang competition in the hand game "Shenwu".
1. Gang competition
Players go to the guild every Tuesday or Thursday from 8:00 to 9:30 p.m., but if they want to participate, they have to make their guild level higher than level 2. Moreover, players who have been in the guild for one day can participate. Players can choose to form a team or participate alone.
2. Rules of play
(1) On the day of the competition, the guild war host can send the members of the guild to the camp from 8:00 to 8:30 p.m.
(2) This activity is half officially started at play point. Members of both sides are taken to specific battlefield to attack each other.
(3) After the player launches an attack, or loses the battle, or runs away, he will consume a certain amount of action power. When the action power is 0, he will quit the battlefield.
(4) If before the end of the game, if all the players of one side are present, the other side will win.
(5) If the number of both sides is greater than zero at the end of the game, the one who has more than one will win, otherwise it will be a draw.
3. Activity reward
1. Players participating in this activity can get a certain degree of gang contribution.
2. Players can gain experience and money after winning or losing a battle.
3. When the game is over, all players who stay in the field can not only get experience and other rewards, but also get the chance to get the beast.
4. After the game is divided, some treasure boxes will appear. Players can get this consolation prize and be sent out after opening it.
Well, I'll share with you the ways to play in the hand game Gang competition "Wushen" for your reference!