In the "Shenwu" hand game, which daily activities can players complete? And what are the corresponding rewards for players to complete the daily tasks of the "Shenwu" hand game? Today, this small edition summarizes the details of the daily tasks and rewards for players in the "Shenwu" hand game.
1. For a school task, players can get twice as much experience and money in the first 20 rounds of a day. When players finish the first 20 rounds of a day, they will get some extra money and experience rewards, and there are two volumes to reward players. This task is refreshed at 0 a.m. every day.
2. Ghost catching task: players participate in this activity for 12 times every day, and refresh at 0 a.m. when players form a team, the team leader will get extra experience reward. When players complete the task, they will get items reward randomly, including equipment, antiques and treasure map.
3. Cultivation treasure chest: players can gain an additional 20% experience bonus of 0 when they open the first 10 cultivation treasure chests every day. This task is also refreshed at zero on time.
4. Baotu task, by completing the task, you can get 15 Baotu every day and refresh them at 0 a.m.
5. Double time, double time this activity can only be swiped once a week, so the refresh time of this activity is 0 o'clock every Monday, and players can get 500 points of double experience every week. And double experience time can be accumulated to next week.
6. Arena. The final ranking of the arena is refreshed at 0 o'clock every day. After the refresh, players can get points in the mailbox.
7. Imperial examination answer, this task is refreshed at 11 o'clock and 18 o'clock every day, players can get experience reward after answering correctly, and have a certain chance to get the corresponding props.
Well, today we share it. I hope you like it!