Playing 2048 is a kind of wisdom. I'll tell you what I learned from playing 2048.
1. Let the largest number stay in the corner as much as possible, in order to make the largest number be placed in the corner, then do not operate all the possible directions of the largest number. For example, if you choose to place the maximum number in the upper left corner, then do not move the right and down squares, because this operation will reduce the flexibility, but increase the difficulty. Xiaobian suggests that in addition to selecting a corner, you should fix an edge and put all the big numbers on this fixed edge, so that you can move in the other three directions. For example, if you choose to place the maximum number in the upper left corner, fill all the squares on the right side of the maximum number. In this way, you can move up, left and right.
2. Arrange the numbers in a certain order, so that your range of activities will increase.
3. Satisfy the maximum number and the second largest number in a row or a column is full. In this way, there will be more opportunities to combine the same number.
4. Arrange similar numbers as far as possible near the number with higher activity. The number with large activity can move in a wide range. Putting similar numbers together is conducive to the addition of the same numbers.
5. Take the line with large number as the first moving direction on the whole interface. In this way, the combination of large numbers and large numbers will increase, the space will be increased, the probability of full numbers will be reduced, and the chance of getting high scores will be increased.
6. Don't rush to refresh the game interface. A good study will benefit the next challenge.
Xiaobian's experience in playing games is here for the time being. Xiaobian also hopes to bring you more games and let you know more games.