Players who have played the mobile game "go to Pikachu" should be familiar with the classic game of guild war, but recently there are still many players who are consulting Xiaobian about some rules of the mobile game guild war "go to Pikachu". Therefore, Xiaobian will explain these rules to the players, hoping to help you!
1. In the game, the trade union war will start every three days, and the president will sign up for it. However, Xiaobian wants to remind you that the number of guild members must be more than 15 before they can participate.
2. The long registration time is from 12:00 to 24:00 on that day, so the fighting time is from 8:00 to 24:00 on the next day after registration.
3. When guild wars are matched, the system will match two similar guilds according to their combat power. This will greatly increase the fairness of the game.
4. In the game, guild war is the number of stars that members of both sides of the game snatch each other. Each member has 5 stars and 3 attacks at the beginning. Players can snatch the opponent's three stars after a perfect kill.
5. Players will get rewards after participating in the trade union war. There are two kinds of rewards. The first is the number of stars snatched by their own party (minus the number of stars snatched by the other party) and then multiplied by 100. This number is the badge that each member of the guild can get. The second is the total number of stars snatched by individuals multiplied by 1000. This number is the badge that players can get.
okay. There are details about the guild rules in the "go Pikachu" mobile game. Xiaobian shares them with the players here. Many players must be familiar with the rules, so try it now!