Hongmeng refining furnace is responsible for the decomposition, refining and synthesis of some items in the world HD, but only players who master the real formula can get the perfect harvest. In the following operation guide, you can find the magic formula corresponding to the operation and the correct operation method of Hongmeng refining furnace.
1、 Operation mode of Hongmeng refining furnace
Players in the home can easily find the furnace, if not clear the specific location can also open a small assistant to choose automatic pathfinding. After opening the refining interface, you can select one of the recipes, select the required materials, and then directly click start to finish smelting and obtain the items.
2、 Refining formula of Hongmeng refining furnace
1. Gem refining and replacement: refining gems Requires 3 to 5 gems of the same level and category to be put into the furnace, so that the gems of the same category and higher level can be obtained. The replacement operation requires three gems of the same level to be used to upgrade the level.
2. Gold and stone can be wisps: players need jade as raw materials when making jewelry, and through gold and stone can be wisps, you can melt 3-5 pieces of the same kind of metal into jade.
3. Perseverance: Armor skin is a necessary material when making armor, and this kind of raw material needs 3-5 fabric materials to melt out.
4. Good medicine tastes bitter: medicinal materials are used in alchemy. You can produce medicinal materials by putting 3-5 similar plants into the refining furnace.
5. Alchemy: after smelting herbs, every 5 herbs can be smelted to obtain pills.
6. Hunyuan replacement: this function is mainly to provide players with better Yuanhun equipment. It also needs 3-5 Yuanhun equipment.
7. Xuanjing refining: put five xuanjing of the same grade into the refining furnace, and you will get a high-grade xuanjing.
Note: these formulas all have one thing in common, that is, they can't guarantee the success of smelting, so we should make preparations before refining.