In the "pet elf" game, there is a linglingta system. The rewards obtained by players after challenging the system can be used to revive our pets, so this system is also a favorite system for players. Here, I will briefly introduce the linglinglingta system in this game.
1. First of all, if you want to challenge the system, you need to reach level 35 before the system will be open to you, and then you can directly enter the system. Ordinary players in this system can only have one challenge every day. If you are VIP players of level 8 or above, you can have two challenges every day in this system.
2. In this system, you players are playing by breaking through the barrier and climbing the tower. You need to kill all the elves in each layer before you can enter the second level and cycle in turn.
3. When players challenge in this system, the gold coins they get can be used to revive our pets.
4. Players who have successfully challenged the number of layers in this system can no longer repeat the challenge. They can easily and happily get rewards by climbing the tower quickly without spending energy.
5. Every time you climb five layers in the system, you will encounter some pet trainers randomly selected by the system. You can choose from these pet trainers, and the selected pet trainers will challenge you. If you succeed in the challenge, you will get more rewards. If you fail or give up the challenge, you will get more rewards It won't affect the progress of climbing the tower, but I suggest you players don't miss this challenge. After all, there is a chance that you can gain more.