Here I will introduce the arms of the game hero guard 2 to you new players.
1. Zombie: this kind of weapon is the weakest. Its attack power and defense power are very rubbish, so this kind of weapon can only be used in the early stage of the game. It has no effect at all. Once you can have this kind of weapon, you are advised to sell it immediately. It's useless to keep it.
2. Beetle: this kind of weapon is as rubbish as the zombies I just mentioned. It can only be used at the beginning of the game, but it can't be used at the end. So in this game, if you have a banshee, you can sell it as soon as possible. It's useless to keep it.
3. Poison shadow: in addition to the initial attack, this branch is still optimistic, and it has nothing else, especially its weak health value. This branch also suggests that you sell it as soon as possible.
4. Banshee: This is an upgraded version of the beetle. It's quite effective to use this in the medium term. However, when you can own the corpse car, you'd better sell it.
5. flame car: This is the only weapon that can support to the enemy castle after the Lich. This weapon is very awesome in the middle period, but if you can have the lich, you can still sell the flame car decisively.
6. Prison Knight: this kind of army is very practical in the middle period, because its health value is very high, only inferior to the meat regiment. So you players in the middle of the game when the choice of this arms when the meat shield is in the most suitable. (to be continued)